viernes, 28 de febrero de 2014

Pretty Ritty

INTRODUCCIÓN: 
This is Pretty Ritty´s story and this is Pretty Ritty. This is a Dog and his name is Doggo. I am the cat and my name is Catto. And this is the mouse and his name is Mouso.

NARRATOR: One day Pretty Ritty is at the door. Doggo comes. Doggo falls in love.
DOGGO: Hello Pretty Ritty, Would you like marry me?
PRETTY RITTY: Well, Well, let me see… Can you sing a song for me?
DOGGO: Yes, listen: Wolf-Wolf (Bow Wow)
PRETTY RITTY: Oh no! I don´t like your song.
NARRATOR: Poor Doggo. He goes to his house and Catto comes. Catto falls in love.
CATTO: Hello Pretty Ritty! Would you like to marry me?
PRETTY RITTY: Well, Well, let me see can you sing a song for me?
CATTO: Yes, listen: Miau-Miau
PRETTY RITTY: Oh! I like your song. Yes, I will marry you!
NARRATOR: But Catto is hungry. Mmmm… Catto runs and attacks Pretty Ritty.
PRETTY RITTY: Ahgg! You are bad. Help! Help!
NARRATOR: Then, Mouso arrives and saves Pretty Ritty…
PRETTY RITTY: Oh Mouso, you are my Hero. Would you like to marry me?
MOUSO: Yes, of course. I love you.
NARRATOR: They marry and they live happily ever after.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario