viernes, 28 de febrero de 2014

Peter Pan

Narrador: In a house of London lived Wendy, John and their parents.
Mum: We are going to go a restaurant. Close the window before you going bed.
Wendy: Not Mum, Peter Pan is coming to night.
Mum: Peter Pan?
Wendy: Yes mum! Peter Pan exists.
Mum: Okey, Okey. Please close the window.
Narrador: It is at ten o´clock and Peter Pan appears in the window.
Peter Pan: Hello friends! Would you like to come with me and my little friend tinklebell to Neverland?
Children and Wendy: Yes, Yes! How can we go? Flying?
Peter Pan: Of Course! Let´s go!
Narrador: And they began to fly.
Peter Pan: Oh! Oh! The captain Hook´s boat!
Hook: Look! He is Peter Pan.
Narrador: Peter Pan flew to captain Hook´s boat because he had save the children.
Peter Pan: I save the children.
Hook: Noooh!
Narrador: Hook felt in to the sea and Peter Pan could save the children. But captain Hook was eating for a crocodile.
Wendy: Please Peter, I want to go to my house because I´m very afraid.
Peter Pan: Let´s go children! We are going to go to your house.
Narrador: Peter Pan took the children home and lived happily ever after.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario